I went to CVS today to pick up some Irish Spring soap and I was lucky enough to come across a rack full of random items that were 90% off! A shop-a-holics DREAM! They had some very nice things and I did end up taking advantage of the 90% off prices. I got an excellent deal on:
(2) Dove Chocolate bars - $0.10 each!
(1) Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Cream Shampoo - $0.39
(1) Mineral Wear Translucent Face Powder - $1.49
(1) Skin Effects Anti-Aging Eye Treatment - $1.60
(1) Maybelline Shimmer Shell Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss - $0.54
(1) Sally Hansen White Nail Art Pen - $0.93
What deals!
They also had 33% off of their Christmas products so I got two 10 oz Christmas Cookies for Santa candles and they smell delish! I saved $42 on today's shopping trip!!! Woo-hoo!
What good deals have you gotten lately?
I love shopping sales at CVS! You just have to be lucky enough to be the one to catch the sales before they're gone! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment